Loafe with me on the grass, loose the stop from your throat,
Not words, not music or rhyme I want, not custom or lecture, not even the best,
Only the lull I like, the hum of your valvèd voice.
…what is that you express in your eyes?
It seems to me more than all the print I have read in my life.
…This hour I tell things in confidence,
I might not tell everybody, but I will tell you.
~~ Walt Whitman, Song of Myself, 1855
Getting Your Password
We register you manually under the email you used at GreenSmoothieS.com to be a subscriber.
Please send an email — from the same email you used to subscribe at Substack — to Carrie Chiliza at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
- Username (for login — displays publicly in forums)
- First Name (private, hidden in forums)
- Last Name (private, hidden in forums)
- Your country, and
- UTC time zone (e.g. Pacific Time is UTC-8 or UTC-7 depending on time of year) — this helps us to organize Zoom meetings.
Your username must be unique, and cannot be changed later. If it’s already taken, Carrie will use a shortened version of your first/last name, e.g. Val Archer could be valA.
Carrie will reply with your secure password. Then use the form below to login.
Forgotten your password? Please use the form below to set a new password.
Not A Member Yet?
Only subscribers can see content in the Forums.
Free subscribers get:
- Free participation in our private Forums — this may move to paid subscribers only if the day comes when we need to reduce the number of participants!
- Three free Quick-start to Healing eBooks,
- Our Free plans to build your own Automatic Sprouter, and
- A surprise basket of Delightful Goodies listed here.
Paid members get all the above, plus when you check the annual option for $2.50 a month, you receive:
- One year’s personal support via private Forums,
- One year’s personal support via monthly Zoom meetings,
- Interaction on post comments, and
- One year’s personal support in Chat (on both mobile and web) — coming soon.
Everything we do is to raise funds for our non-profit work in South Africa — Leaders of Vision (LOV) — to coach young leaders to be change makers for love and peace on earth.
We call our tribe The LOVIES 😂
Please choose a free or paid membership plan when you click Subscribe. We look forward to seeing you on the inside 😍