My Late Mom — High Energy at 81
February 22, 2017
My mother, Jean Archer, aged 81, in 1999 (born 1918) running through the waves at Port Elizabeth, South Africa — always in 100% top health, no arthritis, no colds — lots of fresh air and exercise, fresh fruits and vegetables, soaked almonds and seeds.
What was her secret? Fresh food all her life — very few machine foods, other than bread — and Oxygen, tons of oxygen!
I was given a raw orange and fresh-cooked oats for breakfast as a child. Only on a Sunday were we allowed cereal from a box, and then it had to be plain, like corn flakes, no frosted flakes!
Eugh! I hated having to eat that half an orange first thing every morning. Today I love oranges and freshly-squeezed orange juice.
Mom passed on in October 2008, nine days before her 90th birthday. She wanted to live to 100 and get a telegram from the Queen.
Best pages to learn more:
- What to Eat in a Raw Food Diet
- How to Grow into Raw Foods
- Eating Links — see all info on Eating High-Raw.
- Site Map — see the whole feast :)
Hello Val, I really love your site, it has to be one of the best raw food sites I have found on the net.
Stay Up-to-Date !
Treat Yourself to:
- Free 9-week Class by Email — on how to eat LIVING plants for super Health & Energy! See Class details.
- Free Plans to build an Automatic Sprouter — enjoy living greens in your kitchen!
- Free Newsletter giving you weekly links to Free New Health Talks from Experts!